Keighley St Andrew's
C of E Primary School
Please view our latest vacancies by 'hovering' over the home tab above.
Eid Mubarak to all our families celebrating this weekend!
Bradford Schools Online have posted some ideas and resources to help you all to have some fun at home.
How you and your family can have a ‘Stay at Home Eid’ and a ‘Stay At Home Bank Holiday’
We have compiled the following ideas and resources to help people to have fun at home.
- Explore Bradford’s film history and visit inspirational movie locations from the comfort of your own home and discover the amazing architecture and landscapes of Bradford UNESCO City of Film
- Make Eid bunting and banners to decorate your home
- Colour in designs and make your own Courtauld Bag or create and colour your own geometric designs. The Courtauld Bag is from the Precious and Rare: Islamic Metalwork from the Courtauld Gallery exhibition which was recently at Cartwright Hall visit bradfordmuseums.org
- Discover live stream concerts from TLR Saltaire.
- Bradford has a well earned reputation for some of the finest Asian food in the UK here are some great recipes from local restaurants for you to make at home.
- Dream about future visits to Haworth by listening to Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre on the BBC Sounds app or watching Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights on the BFI Player
- Design an Eid card to send virtual greetings to friends and family
- Design an Eid background to use while you have Zoom chats with your family and friends
- Get you culture fix without leaving your couch by visiting Bradford Museums and Galleries and explore their online exhibitions and even take a virtual tour of Cliffe Castle.
For the latest Government guidance and Information on Free School Meal Vouchers, click on the Corona Virus tab on the left hand side menu on your mobile phone, or above on any other device.
On behalf of the children, staff and governors, I am proud to welcome you to Keighley St. Andrew’s Church of England Primary School and Nursery.
Our vision is rooted in our Christian ethos and shared school values of: Thankfulness, Peace, Community, Trust, Courage and Compassion.
Our School Vision:
Guided by God, we will create a community of learners who will flourish and be filled with hope.
As a school community we are committed to providing all learners with the skills, knowledge and experiences which will enable them to flourish academically and personally. We value parent partnership and the contribution that parents can make to their child’s education.
Every day is a learning opportunity – whether child, parent or member of staff. We offer regular opportunities to develop home/school partnerships through a varied programme of events and courses to support learning and well-being (for both children and adults). Our staff also receive ongoing training and development so that they are also equipped with the skills to provide your children with the very best education and experiences.
Mrs R Whitham